Skip to main content

Only Oswego

No Injuries Reported in Oswego Chimney Fire

Oct 29, 2015 08:00AM ● By Steven Jack
No one was injured in a residential fire in Oswego Wednesday night. 

According to the Oswego Fire Protection District, firefighters responded to the 500 block of Bent Tree Court at about 9:15 p.m. for a report of a chimney fire. When they arrived, firefighters found a well-involved fire on the outside of the home. 

The fire was brought under control in about 10 minutes, and the cause does not appear suspicious, the Fire District said.

Firefighters from the Bristol-Kendall and Montgomery and Countryside Fire Departments aided in the OFPD in the incident.