Oswego Street Resurfacing Starting Next Week
Jul 10, 2015 12:50PM
● By Steven Jack
Stock image courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons
The work is part of the village's planned $1.2 million in road repairs this summer. Weather permitting the work is scheduled to be completed by Aug. 15.
The following streets will be resurfaced this year:
- Belmont Avenue from Baden Ave. to Cardinal Ave.
- Camden Circle
- Isleview Drive from Morgan Valley to Lakeview Drive
- Deerfield Drive from west end to Amherst Circle
- Locust Street from Forest Avenue to Benton Street
- Springdale Road from Barnaby Drive to Village Limit
- Versailles Parkway from Bluegrass Parkway to Fifth Street
- Yoakum Boulevard from Fifth Street to Bluegrass Parkway
- Fifth Street from Kensington Drive South to US Route 30
Crews will also make two small drainage improvements at the cul-de-sac on Locust Street and just north of Fuller Avenue on Main Street.
The village is urging motorists to use caution through the work zones as large trucks will be present for much of the day.